On Wednesday, July 23, 2003, at 10:17 PM, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

Lenya is also incubated @cocoon.apache.org and not
@incubator.apache.org

It's the only project now being incubated like this. IMO it was an error.

I do not see much sense in moving mailing lists arround. Please
avoid such needless work.

Then incubating would be needless work anyhow, we would make the project go live as final right away 8->