The EJB container is NOT built in to JBoss... it is a set of services which plugin to the core.

--jason

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 02:21 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was a _weakness_ of JBoss
that the EJB container is "built in". Why is Geronimo an extensible EJB
container, instead of a J2EE server framework that accepts a generic EJB
container as well as a generic servlet container, generic mail service,
etc?

Aaron