Done.

I adapt Ken's porposal and add it to the Wiki.

Emmanuel Bernard

-----

Apache Geronimo is a new effort coordinated by the Apache Software Foundation to make a J2EE compatible container. There are two main aspects to this project:

   * create a complete J2EE certified server which is fully ASF/BSD
     licensed and backed by a healthy open source community.
   * create a fully modular J2EE stack so that the Apache community can
     use whichever parts of the J2EE stack they require separate from
     the J2EE server project.

For more information, please read:

   * the proposal that started the project in the incubator
     (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo-proposal.html)
   * the Geronimo Web site
     (http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo.html)

Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

Oh, good. nice blurb, please ;-)

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1

-- Tetsuya ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:46:03 -0400
(Subject: Re: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Tetsuya,

The one thing the newsletter needs, I think, is a blurb
about Geronimo. I'm not associated with that project, otherwise I'd offer to write something.

Perhaps these lines from the Geronimo page in the incubator:

Apache Geronimo is a new effort coordinated by the Apache
Software Foundation to make a J2EE compatible container. Please
read the <a

href="http://incubator.apache.org/projects/geronimo-proposal.html";>proposal</a>

that started the project in the incubator. <p>
For more information, please read the latest snapshot of the

Ken.

--
Ken Kress                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SAS, The Bank of New York                            484.605.4834

Tetsuya Kitahata <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/08/2003 12:46 AM Please respond to general

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc: Subject: *REMINDER* last call for july newsletter

This is a last call for additions for the july newsletter.
(The Apache Newsletter -- Issue 1 -- http://www.apache.org/newsletter/)
There's still time to add articles about your favorite apache-incubator
(and apache-incubator related) products to the wiki page.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue1

The editorial deadline will be 00:00 (PDT), 9th August.
# 07:00 GMT, 9th August

If you have a hesitation in writing the article using Apachewiki,
please directly write it and let me know. I'll upload it and pick
it up as an article in the next newsletter.

Anticipating nice blurb :-)

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya Kitahata ([EMAIL PROTECTED])