Sander Striker wrote:

> Technically Jim is still the Incubator PMC Chair.  The vote on a new
> chair wasn't ended or tallied yet and no board resolution has been
> passed.  Until that happens there is no news.

Didn't realise a vote had occurred, although I saw a couple of people put their names forward (probably asleep at the keyboard again :>).

Is there a plan to finalise the vote and get this out of the way?

I only ask because it would be good to get some of the incubator processes documented and agreed, but doing so is easier if there is an agreed charter (just to ensure responsibilities are being placed correctly). An agreed charter is easiest if there is an agreed PMC and Chair.

Cheers,
        Berin