On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 10:10 am, Bill de hÓra wrote:

Erik Abele wrote:

[snipped good suggestions]

I'd just add one thing to this. Perhaps it would be good to upload the original proposal that I think (?) Paul Hammant forwarded here - I'd rather linkto/read it from the Apache domain than somewhere like TSS, and it might help clarify matters,

Its already been posted to this (and many other) mail lists. Here's an archive of it for anyone who's interested and missed it...

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=106010208218266&w=2

We hope today/tomorrow to have a full website up with the proposal and more information on getting involved etc.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/