James/Geir need to create a PROPOSAL.html or some such.
To do this, they need CVS.
To get CVS, they need to get around the -1 on the name from Roy, or just
ignore him.

What are the incubator rules on -1's in this case? Is Roy's -1 binding?

Once the PROPOSAL.html is written, it and STATUS.html should contain the
information you're asking for.

Hen