Please put me into the list.

I have 4 years of J2EE and Java experience. Also I am a Sun certified enterprise architect and Java developer (SCEA and SCJD).

Best Regards
Song Fu

N. Alex Rupp wrote:

To Henrikh, Rafael, Oreste, Arjun and everyone else who's interested in
helping with Geronimo,

First, thank you. We're all excited about the number of people willing to
help with the project.  With this kind of grassroots support and enthusiasm,
the future looks very good.

As soon as we can we'll compile a list of the people who've expressed
interest in helping out and get back to each of you with more information.
It might take a few days, but we'll get there.

Best regards,
--
N. Alex Rupp ([EMAIL PROTECTED])