Noel,

   Not sure what you meant on the first email by "... add themselves to
something other than the mailing list ...".
   It could be cause my registration to the mailing list was done from home
where my id shows as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and I am posting these messages
from work where the id is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". I am assuming this is why me message
didn't show up in the mailing list, but you got it. :o\
   In either case, later tonight I will take a look at the link you sent and
do some work on the FAQ as you suggested.
   And while we are at it, do you have suggestions/power to make my messages
from either address to go to the list or will I have to register from work so
I have both address in there ?

   Cheers,
   Alex Vasconcelos.

--