There have been no objections, so I would appreciate it if we could
get rid of the incubator unix group in favor of apcvs for everything
except the incubator-core repository:

ssh cvs.apache.org

    cd /home/cvs
    chgrp -R apcvs incubator incubator-altrmi incubator-ftpserver \
                   incubator-geronimo incubator-site
    find incubator-site -type f -print | xargs chmod 444

cd /www/incubator.apache.org chgrp -R apcvs . find . -type f -print | xargs chmod 664

[the find is needed because people committed with wrong permissions].

The reason for doing this is to cut down on the number of people
needing to wait for root group changes as they shift in and out
of incubation status.  Only the incubator PMC needs to be in the
incubator unix group.

....Roy

Begin forwarded message: