And when this happens, we have to stop and ask ourselves if the ASF is
trying to grow too fast IMHO.

I can see that growth is normal.  I'd like to see us keep growing
controlled and for the right reasons, instead of growing because of growth.
This will mean that there is going to be fallout, which is unfortunate,
but not necessarily bad for the ASF.

Sander