Leo Simons wrote:
> Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> My personal example was once trying to get Scarab running on
>> Nagoya and not being able to find Pier for a week. I was all
>> ready and raring to go and was stopped dead in my tracks.
>
> Ah...I get it now...I've had moments like that (for example, wanting
> to get gump running on moof, or getting gump fixed on nagoya), and
> I've frequently given up. Maybe it has to do with who admins a
> particular machine and their availability at a given time.

Jason's experience was probably before Pier decided to enlist more root
folks for nagoya.  And there was a bit of time when we were expecting
operating system upgrades on nagoya and moof.

I wouldn't mind if someone fixed gump on nagoya.  I've been cleaning up
after it for months.  Although hopefully soon, we'll have a new server for
it.

        --- Noel