There is a vote about Geronimo name that has created confusion, a PPMC discussion that is left half way, and comments about the Incubator not working that are finally getting constructive.

I'd like to starting sorting this out one by one, and get this done.

Here is the plan:

1 - define the final model for the Incubator

2 - create the PPMCs

3 - let the Geronimo PPMC decide for a new name, that may as well
     still be Geronimo

IMNSHO Geronimo can easily go on without a logo or a final name for a couple of weeks if needed, so I'll wait to get 3 done after 1 and 2 are done.

On to problem solving...

            - verba volant, scripta manent -