On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
Steven Noels wrote:

Please, not here. I'm quite confident that a good portion of the inhabitants of this list doesn't care much about who is going to "win" this flamefest. At least I am not, and I can imagine that neither general@ nor [EMAIL PROTECTED] are to be bothered with thread fallout debris like this. It ain't fun nor educating to watch.

well, sometimes you have to deal with unpleasant things. that's life.

I think most of us are still perplexed as to why Stephen chose this list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) to "rumble" with Nicola. Could someone clarify this? Does it have to do with a project currently in the incubator? I'm not on any sublists of the incubator...

        Brian