On Oct 23, 2004, at 9:57 AM, Laurent Ghio wrote:

We are thinking of using this new module Agila in our Software and were wondering when you would release it? Do you have a roadmap? How can we be involved in the development?

1) Release : we can't really do a release while in incubator, but we can certainly do milestone feature sets, which may be good enough for you

2) Roadmap : sort of, but that's going to change as the community grows around it. What do you need to see in it?

3) Involvement : just join in!

geir

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply

Regards