On Dec 8, 2004, at 8:21 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

On Dec 8, 2004, at 5:26 AM, Brian McCallister wrote:

and a JIRA project?

I'll take care or this one... I just call the project Apache JDO with the key JDO for now. We can change the name later but not the key, but JDO should be fine for a long term key.

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO

Once we pick a new name, I can rename our stuff in jira.

-dain