Thanks.  It is good to see this issue moving forward.

        - eduard/o

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

On Mar 31, 2005, at 11:09 AM, Neeraj Bajaj wrote:

xml-common, xerces & xalan communities,

I have learnt that legal issues regarding donation has been resolved and latest version of CCLA has been signed.
So would like to make the actual code grant of JAXP 1.3 APIs + implementation ASAP. I will start the preparation
today and will be back with actual code grant with in 2 days.

I have that CCLA (picked it up on a visit to Sun) and will be forwarding to Jim (ASF Secretary) for emplacement in the Hallowed Vaults of the ASF.

geir