-1.

* There is no proposal in this email nor a URL reference to one. It
  looks like an attachment was stripped or something. Attachments suck.

* it should have a different name from "AJAX toolkit" (and someone
  should update whatever docs we have to note that projects should have
  distinctive names). IIRC someone mentioned that already before.

So ehm, phrased a little differently...

* could we get a diff between the original and the revised proposal?

* where is the revised proposal?

* some work to do still, one easily spotted, might be others? This feels
  like yet another warning sign that makes me just a tad uncomfortable...

Yes, I'm being lazy. I sometimes get like that when I have just 72 hours
to respond and thousands of emails in a backlog :-)

- LSD

PS: And Ross, dude, you're just talking to a bunch of hackers, "to whom it
may concern" is a phrase that actually gets .5 points from my spamassassin
filter :-)