Erik Abele wrote:
On 16.01.2006, at 02:42, Sam Ruby wrote:

The discussion has died down, and the time has come to call for a VOTE to see if the incubator wants to sponsor and accept this proposal for incubation.

As Roy and Leo (and others?) already noted, the proposal as sent is lacking some vital information - so for the time being I'd like to express another -1 here (peanut-gallery, yada yada...).

The questions to date (which proposal are we talking about? Does it identify the committers and mentors by name? Is it on the wiki) are all answered here:

  http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/AjaxProposal

Note: this does *not* address Roy's concern that the name represents a general category instead of a simple product name.

And fwiw, I like 'Jambaloo' as a name but probably that's just me ;-)

Andy, any preference?

- Sam Ruby