On Feb 4, 2006, at 9:42 PM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

On Friday 03 February 2006 03:50, David Blevins wrote:
OpenEJB has been proposed as a subproject of Geronimo.  See the
proposal here:

I think this is a good idea.

However, I would like to hear why OpenEJB was not part of Geronimo's
incubation?? After all, it was one of the cornerstones to get Geronimo off
the ground, wasn't it...

Nothing mysterious really. At the time the team overlap was only two people (myself and RMH) and it was actually *during* incubation that the teams started coming together.

Now, I can't even keep track of all the people who wear both OpenEJB and Geronimo hats.

-David