Hi all,

I have a question for you: what is the iCLA template we should collect from the OFBiz's contributors? The one here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

?

If so, maybe I'm wrong but... I don't see how this document will address the change from a BSD to ASL license since it clearly states that the CLA is for "present and future Contributions submitted to the (Apache Software) Foundation".

Am I missing something?

Jacopo