To explain further, WebWork will form the core of Struts Action 2.  We
decided to go the Incubator route for two reasons:
 1. The code has minor LGPL deps that we'll need to clean
 2. We want to bring in a number of new developers

Since this project is central to the future of Struts (Struts Action
anyways), we want to give it high visibility by emailing commits to our dev
list, along side existing Shale and Action 1 commits.  It is our hope that
the Incubation period is short and involves the whole Struts community.

Don