The Apache Jackrabbit committers have voted to request graduation
from the Incubator as a TLP.

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jackrabbit- dev/200603.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The following votes have been recorded:

Committers
  +1  Roy T. Fielding
  +1  Stefan Guggisberg
  +1  Serge Huber
  +1  Stefano Mazzocchi  (requested emeritus status)
  +1  Felix Meschberger
  +1  Brian Moseley
  +1  David Nuescheler
      Dominique Pfister
  +1  Peeter Piegaze
  +1  Edgar Poce
      Gianugo Rabellino  (requested emeritus status)
      Tim Reilly         (requested emeritus status)
  +1  Marcel Reutegger
      Paul Russell
  +1  Andrew Savory      (requested emeritus status)
  +1  Angela Schreiber
  +1  Tobias Strasser
      Sylvain Wallez
  +1  Jukka Zitting

Non-binding
  +1  Chandresh Turakhia
  +1  Helio
  +1  Michael Singer

Under the Incubator process, Jackrabbit must have a destination prior
to exiting incubation, which means the ASF Board must decide whether or
not create a TLP for Apache Jackrabbit prior to the Incubator vote being
official.  However, I suspect that the board would want some indication
that we are ready to graduate first.

So, I am asking for a vote of the Incubator on graduation of Jackrabbit
that is conditional on the board's approval of a TLP for that purpose.
This way we don't have to vote again after the board meeting on Wednesday.

Please send in your +1/0/-1 to approve/abstain/disapprove.

Site: <http://incubator.apache.org/jackrabbit/>
List: <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jackrabbit- dev/>

Cheers,

....Roy