On 3/13/06, William A. Rowe, Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm counting 8 employees of Day who are not-Roy (I trust you particularly
> to know how to wear two different hats) and 6 non-employees constituting
> the initial PMC.  As such, I'm afraid I must cast -1 at this time soley
> on the issue of diversity, to graduate this to a TLP.  That vote would
> change as diversity continues to increase (which I trust it will.)

There are 6 external folks - how many do you think they should have?
FWIW, I reviewed the committer list before submitting my vote and I
was fine with the diversity.  It's almost 50%.  That's very very
impressive and far better than Derby and XMLBeans, IIRC.  (The latter
which became a TLP.)  -- justin