William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
I wouldn't have the same concern graduating this podling into a diverse
TLP as a new subproject, so I cast +1 at graduating into an existing TLP.
As a subproject of a larger existing PMC they would address the issue of
diversity in that forum, instead of in incubator, and this would be fine.

I'm told that there was a very interesting thread discussion on the subject
of diversity (to which Roy contributed many thoughts) - and I'd appreciate
a pointer to it if someone remembers the subject name, so I can go back
and review what's already been hashed out.

Thanks,

Bill