Hola,
I'll jump in with a couple of suggestions, although my record on this
is dismal (I don't think any of my name suggestions have ever been
accepted in the incubator ;)):

From the nuclear domain:
- Apache Reactor (borrowing on the nuclear connotation of Atom)
- Apache Furnace (similar idea)
- Apache Fission (also physics-driven, though implies splitting, i.e.
not a unified community, so maybe not)
- Apache Fusion (might be great as it implies bringing stuff together)

A couple of international twists:
- Apache Atomico (italian for atomic)
- Apache Atomique (frensh for atomic)

And the kicker: Apache Schmelzverfahren (german word for fusion) !!

Yoav

On 5/23/06, Eran Chinthaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please see my comments in-line.

robert burrell donkin wrote:
> On 5/23/06, Eran Chinthaka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,

Hi,

> AIUI not as a mentor. it's a particular role involving oversight and the
> current concensus amongst the membership is that this is something that
> should be restricted to members only.

Ok...

> but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be good to have you involved. you
> don't need to be a formal mentor to offer guidance on list. if you're going
> to be able to find some time to help out with the coding then maybe it'd be
> a good idea if your name were added to the proposal as a developer.

I leave the discretion, of me adding as a developer, with the original
proposers. But I'm ready to help anytime specially with Axiom. Perhaps I
might even be able to crunch some code.

Will give more feedback after downloading the original code.

-- Chinthaka

--
Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC