Martin Cooper wrote:

On 5/24/06, James M Snell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, so here are a few of the name options that seem to be the safest (in
no particular order)

Iaea          (adapted, of course, from the U.N. nuclear watchdog group)
Anu           (Dims suggestion, sanskrit for "atom")
Atomico       (Spanish/Italian for "atomic")
Dalton        (Suggested by Robert B. Donkin)
Abdera        (birthplace of the philosopher Demokritos)

+1 to Abdera.
Atomico is my second preferred.

Samisa...

Of these, I like the last one, Abdera.

(Anu is also a female first name, and - JAMES notwithstanding - I'm not that
fond of picking people's names for project names.)

--
Martin.

I think any of these would work.

- James