I've let myself be added to the Kabuki team, to make sure I can help
out with downstream integration.

I'm disappointed that I've not heard much about it so far though on
the mailing lists. I'm subscribed to all of them, and nothing but
wordless silence. Not good for an incubating project. In comparison,
ADF Faces incubation has started much later, and the mailing-lists are
already well used for user- and development discussions.

regards,

Martin

On 6/4/06, Noel J. Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Charles Mark asked:

> What's happening with Kabuki?

There is some status in the March report, but it appears that whatever
discussion is happening is off-list.

> Would you mind an explanation? Is Abdera going to
> be different?

I'd like to hear from the people who ostensibly make up the fledgling Kabuki
community.  But its development should have no reflection on any other
project.

        --- Noel