On 6/20/06, Drummond Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My co-chair Gabe Wachob and I have been one of a set of OASIS TC chairs that
have been arguing hard for OASIS to adopt a more explicit "open source
compatible" IPR mode, and we would be happy to work with you and ASF to
continue to champion it. But at the same time we don't want that to slow

FWIW, I'd be interested in hearing more about this.  Cliff, Dims, and
I have had some past discussions with key OASIS folks about their IPR
policies that largely went nowhere.  In general, most folks here in
the ASF would love to see OASIS adopt saner (and more descriptive!)
IPR policies.  -- justin