Trustin Lee wrote:

> It makes total sense.  I'd love to see everything becomes real, though we
> need to draw a line between generalization and specialization when we
> generalize AsyncWeb because MINA already has its role to provide a generic
> network application framework.

Absolutely.
There are many cases, for example, where a feature for asyncweb would be
best implemented in MINA and then simply delegated to by asyncweb (For
example, Im thinking of things like direct file -> channel transfers etc).
Im very much looking forward to helping out with adding such features to
Mina :o)

Trustin Lee wrote:

> Yes, that's my point.  We will see as we integrate.  I believe this is the
> Apache way a community grows up healthy, sound and sustainable, like a
> bottle of great wine.

:o)

Dave