Jason van Zyl wrote:
Hi,

So far we have 8 binding votes and I was wondering what the official time period was for the voting window? Is it 72 hours as it is for everything else? Just want to move on to the next phase of the process if that is permissible at this point. Here are the votes that have been cast thus far:

So you wouldn't mind of mine humble non binding -1
vote. Like said, I don't have nothing against
that project, but like in many things in life
even the ASF seems to behave in the spirit of:
Quod licet Jovi non licet bovi.

That's very sad :(

Regards,
Mladen.