Carl,

Please bear with me. As a mentor for Tuscany, i am struggling with
same kind of issues with SCA. Namely access to the spec, access to
influence the spec and moving the spec to an external
organization....So let's see if we can derive any lessons learned from
our experience.

IANAL, Is there an assurance in the license that all *future* revs to
the spec will have the same license? If not how can an Apache project
be sure that it can track the spec?

Let's say it goes to OASIS, then the spec is "donated" to OASIS and
goes under the current IP regime for OASIS which has no guarantee that
the future revs to the spec will be implementable in open source. Do
you see it differently?

thanks,
dims