A big +1. And I also really like the idea that the proposals contain the version number they were written against.

-David

On Aug 8, 2006, at 6:34 AM, J Aaron Farr wrote:

On 8/8/06, Leo Simons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Perhaps we should try and seperate this somewhat more rigidly. Eg we
could have a "released" version of all the things we want a project to
do and/or comply with (this is our website) and we could have an
"in progress" version of the same thing (this is what changes more
rapidly). And *new proposals should be evaluated against the "released"
one*.

+1

This is one of my biggest concerns -- the rapidly changing requirements.

This is easy enough to do as well.  The released version (with a
release number) is on the public website and the "in progress" version
could be on the wiki.  Proposals should include the version number
they were written against.

--
 jaaron