Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Steve Toback wrote:
>
>> The Lokahi community voted on and has approved a proposal to release
>> Lokahi M01.
>
> I see that Yoav voted +1, but neither Bill Stoddard nor William Rowe.  Were
> there reasons for those non-votes?

Travel and work commitments, nothing more amazing than that.  My vote was just
posted up.

>> http://people.apache.org/~toback/lokahi-incubating-M01.tar.gz
>
> The Incubator disclaimer really should be in the root directory, not under
> docs/, but I don't suppose that too many people will try Lokahi without
> looking at the README.

Great point - I believe it's sufficient to address this in the next release?

> Out of curiousity, does Lokahi support mod_proxy_ajp in addition to mod_jk?

I'll take a moment to point out that Lokahi is sufficiently pluggable to help
any Apache project to integrate :)  Give it a whirl - it's a quite complete
solution that (from an ASF perspective) needs more participants before it can
even begin to look at the graduation process.  I trust you will be impressed.