I've done another pass on the LICENSE file to hopefully address this problem, but I'm not really sure that I understood exactly what it needs to look like, so feedback on this would be great.

The updated LICENSE and NOTICE files are available here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/trunk/LICENSE
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/trunk/NOTICE

Thanks,
-David