On 9/28/06, David E Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've done another pass on the LICENSE file to hopefully address this
problem, but I'm not really sure that I understood exactly what it
needs to look like, so feedback on this would be great.

The updated LICENSE and NOTICE files are available here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/trunk/LICENSE
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ofbiz/trunk/NOTICE

NOTICE should not have the list of licenses that apply - that's for the
LICENSE file.

NOTICE should contain any required informational notices required by those
licenses.  For example, JDBM (the last entry in LICENSE) requires in Clause
5 that 'due credit should be given to the JDBM Project (
http://jdbm.sourceforge.net/)'.  That's the type of entry that goes in
NOTICE.

HTH.  -- justin