On 11/2/06, Garrett Rooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/2/06, Xavier Hanin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can I know that the paperwork is ok? I've already sent my ICLA and
the
> software grant, but I don't know if they were properly received and
> processed.

One of your mentors should be able to watch the files in the private
repos where those get recorded.  It sometimes takes the ASF secretary
a few days to get around to processing them, but if they don't get
recorded fairly soon it's often a good idea to resend.

Ok, thanks. I sent my ICLA last week and the software grant last tuesday,
and Antoine told me he can't see them, so maybe I should resend them. I'll
also try to send them by postal mail to be sure there's no problem with the
fax.

Xavier

-garrett