On Nov 16, 2006, at 4:30 PM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:

We'll correct these issues asap. Once corrected artifacts are uploaded, I assume it will necessary to re-start the vote on the open-jpa-dev list before re-starting the vote here. Please correct me if I am wrong.

That is correct -- each release vote is on a specific sequence of bits.
Also, be sure the other developers know what is being changed and why,
so that the project as a whole learns how to make releases (and what
they should be looking for before casting +1 votes).

BTW, why distribute a zip package?  Wouldn't it be more sensible to
distribute as a jar?  Just curious.

....Roy