Source bundles have been renamed appropriately and the page has been updated
to point to the release bundles.  I've also added a release notes section.
The release page is here:

http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-10-release.html

I don't believe there are any outstanding issues.  Given that we now have a
total of 3 +1's and the vote has been out for over a week, it looks like we
have an official activemq-cpp 1.0!