Yoav Shapira wrote:
Hola,
That's cool, and very considerate of you to take the time to document
your process.  Thank you.

However, I'm not sure that we need to duplicate what's already
documented and followed by most ASF projects:
http://www.apache.org/dev/#releases and its links.  Instead, we should
work to update, amend, and extend that set of documents as applicable.

Yoav

Hi Yoav,

so what do you propose? The "signing releases" page does have all the info, but it's not very newbie friendly. The FAQ style is appropriate if you already know your stuff in principle, but want to look up something specific. I was trying to give a bit more of a sequential presentation. If there is a general place where this content should go, I'd be happy to help with that.

The other question I had was about the user side of things. Is there a place where this has been described already? I'd be more than happy to just link to existing content, or help create content that describes the user side of things in a general way.

--Thilo