Yes, I should have mentioned this. Signing the release files was a ToDo
which I'm now doing - today. They will be signed before we publish the M7
release.

John Kaputin.

On 2/15/07, Daniel Kulp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just one note:

I don't see gpg asc signatures for any of the files on that page.   I also
don't see a KEYS file in svn that would list the gpg keys that would be
used.

Dan

http://people.apache.org/~jkaputin/woden/milestones/1.0M7-incubating/re
http://people.apache.org/%7Ejkaputin/woden/milestones/1
> > >.0M7-incubating/release-notes.html>
> > > http://incubator.apache.org/woden/dev/1.0/milestoneplan.html
> > >
> > > The M7 distribution files are available from people.apache.org in
> > > directory:
> > > /home/jkaputin/woden/releases/1.0M7-incubating
> > >
> > > This directory contains the binary and source distribution files in
3
> > > archive formats with MD5 and sha1 digests.  As per IPMC comments
during
> > > the M6 release voting about not making incubator releases publicly
> > > accessible prior to IPMC approval, I have deliberately not put these
> > > files in my public_html directory to make them web-downloadable. You
> > > can download them with sftp.
> > >
> > > I have tested this build with the following JREs:
> > > IBM 1.4.2
> > > Sun 1.4.2
> > > IBM 5.0 sr3
> > > Sun 1.5.0_11
> > >
> > > regards,
> > > John Kaputin
> > >

> > >  ------------------------------
> > >
> > > *
> > > *
> > >
> > > *Unless stated otherwise above:
> > > IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
> > > number 741598.
> > > Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire
PO6

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer