On 15/02/07, Daniel Kulp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just one note:

I don't see gpg asc signatures for any of the files on that page.   I also
don't see a KEYS file in svn that would list the gpg keys that would be used.

I agree we need to do this.

I looked at the policy document [1] and oddly (to me) it states the
document is not normative. I take this to mean that right now it isn't
mandatory to sign releases. In the doc there's a request to help
finish it - is that the reason why it's not normative (because it
hasn't been voted on) or will the finished doc also be non-normative?

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html

Jeremy