If we end up switching to the main repos, then I think the pom would be fairly empty as the values in apache:3 would be reusable. I still think it is worth having as it ties the podling back to the offical project that is doing the releases.

If we keep as we are, the repository, pluginRepository and distributionManagement sections would be the main overrides. The other sections (like site and project URLs) would be podling specific.

--
Jeremy