Hi

Bhole, Ulhas wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for my previous mail not mentioning the project name. I thought it
was going to the FTP server project.

No, FtpServer has not yet completed a release and we have not published any snapshots. However, we are currently doing a vote on a first release. That vote would first have to pass among the FtpServer project commiters and then here at the Incubator before the release would be made available.

Feel free to ask further questions on the FtpServer dev list at:
ftpserver-dev@incubator.apache.org

/niklas