On 3/15/07, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1. central repo must be self contained, all artifacts in central
repository must have dependencies already in central, only exception
is if license doesn't allow redistribution but in that case the pom
must be there explaining what that artifact is.

2. per #1 projects with incubating dependencies can't be in central

Ok, you have just told me that you've got to remove Axis 2 and almost
all of its dependencies from central, because they depend on Woden.

And you did not tell me how #1 and #2 are related. Incubator artifacts
are released under the ASL: Redistribution surely allowed.

Jochen

--
Emacs 22 will support MacOS and CygWin. It is not yet decided, whether
these will be used to run Emacs or the other way round.