On May 1, 2007, at 1:27 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

we definitely understand we don't have an exclusive "lock" on
any ASF land; we understand perfectly that's not how the ASF works :)

:-)

As I allowed earlier, the discourse devolved a bit into a bikeshed. :-) I
look forward to the revised language, and OpenEJB's graduation.

:)

Here's the revised language:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openejb/trunk/graduation- resolution.txt

Contains some good verbiage from Robert "enterprise application containers" and a more specific description of the nature of our server half, "distributed object services".

I think it fits us like a glove (way better than what we had) and we've already gotten some good feedback on it at the openejb dev list, but if you see some room for improvement we're happy to incorporate it.

Thanks!

-David