Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> I like the group that needs to work with you to make the final
> call (as a general rule, there can always be exceptions of course)

Yes, but does that require a formal vote if everyone is in favor of it?  :-)
If there are objections, I'm sure we'd hear about them, even without a vote,
right?

Again, my point in bringing up this thread isn't specific to Ode or Mentors,
but the generic topic of what does and what does not require a formal vote.

        --- Noel