At present all private list archives are available only to ASF Members.  This
is not policy so much as a pragmatic limitation of available ACLs.  apmail is
the owner and apmember is the group.  We have talked about having a protected
web interface to private lists, but thus no one has stepped to do it.  And
there are issues to resolve related to granularity of access.

        --- Noel

My unix knowledge is rather limited, but I wonder if this can't be
bypassed by having a script with a setuid bit accessible only to IMPC
people?

--
Gilles SCOKART