On 7/16/07, Xavier Hanin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We held a vote on [EMAIL PROTECTED] to publish a second
alpha release of Ivy.
The vote email thread is available here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg01175.html<
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg00685.html>

In summary we have 4 +1 votes from PPMC members,
and no 0s or -1s.

We would like to request approval from the Incubator PMC to release this
version.

The candidate distribution is available, together with KEYS used to sign
the
release here:
<http://people.apache.org/%7Exavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-alpha-1-incubating/>
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-alpha2-incubating/<
http://people.apache.org/%7Exavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-alpha2-incubating/><
http://people.apache.org/%7Exavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-alpha-1-incubating/>

The build is based on:
<
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/branches/2.0.0-alpha-1/

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/branches/2.0.0-alpha2/
<
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/branches/2.0.0-alpha-1/

Cheers,

Xavier
http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

+1, looks ok to me.

There's one missing license header in the src distro on IvyTaskTest.java,
and I think its now preferred to include all licenses in the one LICENSE
file instead of having the separate LICENSE.jquery and LICENSE.jsch files,
but neither of those things are blockers.

  ...ant