On 30.09.2007, at 18:17, Roland Weber wrote:

Niclas Hedhman wrote:
I don't know what to suggest, but perhaps recruiting one or more veteran ASFer, either just off the member's list or some experienced Incubator mentor, feeling this being important could just join the PMC and at least
ensure process with 3 pairs of eye balls.

Yeah, we'll try to get a veteran (though not a member) to help us out as the chair for the initial phase. (speaking for HttpComponents, not JMeter)

If anyone here feels like keeping an eye on us too, you're most welcome. We know our way through the code and public processes up to PMC, but we currently don't have an ASF member on board who is familiar with what's
going on beyond PMC. (speaking for both)

Sure, am happy to help (as a satisfied user of both, HttpComponents and JMeter); just let me know where you'd like to see me subscribed... (I assume [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Cheers,
Erik