On 01.10.2007, at 18:43, Roland Weber wrote:

Erik Abele wrote:
Sure, am happy to help (as a satisfied user of both, HttpComponents and
JMeter); just let me know where you'd like to see me subscribed... (I
assume [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED])

That's great! Yes, those will be the interesting lists in terms
of future directions for both subprojects.

Done.

If the traffic on
either list is too high, you could subscribing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
instead.

Already subscribed.

I'll make sure to post there when discussions get on
the way. For HttpComponents, we're planning to prepare the TLP
proposal for the December board meeting.

Nice.

You can find some older
discussions in the mailing list archives.

Ok, will have a look, thx for the pointers.

Cheers,
Erik